Amsec/American Security IRC916E HOTEL AND RESIDENTIAL "IN-ROOM" ELECTRONIC SAFE
AMSEC’s HOTEL AND RESIDENTIAL "IN-ROOM" ELECTRONIC SAFE, with easy installation, maintenance and management features has become a popular safe in the hospitality industry. Designed with the traveling guests in mind, the IRC916E will adequately secure laptop computers, cameras, jewelry and other valuables in the most user-friendly safe made. Homeowners often want to have a safe just like the one they used at their favorite hotel.
- Heavy duty steel construction offers excellent burglary
- Convenient motorized locking system, incorporating the latest technology.
- Easy to read, large LED display lets you know the status of the safe.
- 4 to 6 digit combination, standard hotel room configuration (customer sets new combination every time safe is used, quickly and easily), or electronic credit card.
- Reliable ADA approved keypad.
- Electronic override can be set by security personnel.
- Runs on 4 AA batteries. If batteries should go dead, each safe has a by-pass power cable (9v battery required).
- Lock-out penalty if the combination is entered wrong, the safe will lock up for 15 minutes, frustrating the would-be burglar.
- Spacious interior fits most lap top computers.
- Two anchor holes with mounting hardware included.
- Attractive carpeted bottom hides anchor bolts.
- Electrostatic powder-coated finish in a textured black.
- Guest instruction label included.
Outside Dimensions: 9"H x 16"W x 14"D
This safe does not offer fire protection.