Spyderco C10FPBN Endura Flat Ground Brown FRN VG-10
Based on the background green found in the U.S. Army's Digital Cammo, the military foliage green Endura and Delica are designed for both military and civilians. The color is a shade-shifting mix of gray and green that effectively disappears into its surroundings. Spyderco offers this new handle color option on the revamped Delica4 and Endura4. Both models now have screw construction making cleaning and adjusting easier.
Their fiberglass reinforced nylon handles come molded with Bi-Directional Texturing® for traction and improved ergonomics. Inside the handle dual skeletonized stainless steel liners make the knife stronger without adding weight and create an anchor that external and internal components attach through, adding more sturdiness and rigidity.
Their VG-10 blades are flat saber-ground with a stronger tip and larger 13mm opening hole. Added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed clip.
Model Number: C10FPBN-Brown
- Country Of Origin: Japan
- Closed: 5”
- Overall: 8.75"
- Blade: 3.75"
- Edge: 3.44"
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle: FRN Bi-Directional Texturing
- Knife Lock: Backlock w/ David Boyle Dent
- Handedness: Right or Left Hand Carry
- Tip Carry Position: Tip Up or Tip Down Carry
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
- Edge Type: Plain Edge
Please know and understand your local laws and regulations BEFORE purchasing this item.
By purchasing, the BUYER declares that he/she:
- Is legally entitled to purchase, own, carry and use a knife of this type, and is of legal AGE to do so.
- Is legally entitled to receive the item at the shipping address provided with payment.
- Agrees that the Seller assumes ABSOLUTELY NO LIABILITY for your purchase.