Japanese knifemaker Kazuyuki Sakurai specializes in intricate, handcrafted folding knives, many of which are inspired by the shapes of animals. Some of his most popular designs are the dog-shaped knives in his “Pochi” (poh-chee) series, which draws its name from the most common Japanese dog name, roughly the equivalent of “Spot.”
His first Spyderco collaboration faithfully translates this novel design into a unique production folder with a hollow-ground CPM S45VN™ blade, a bead-blasted titanium handle, a Reeve Integral Lock (R.I.L.), and a blue-anodized folding “tail,” titanium pocket clip, and pivot-pin accent.
- Overall Length: 3.98" (101mm)
- Blade Length: 1.58" (40mm)
- Steel: CPM S45VN
- Closed Length: 2.60" (66mm)
- Edge Length: 1.58" (40mm)
- Weight: 1.7oz (48g)
- Blade Thickness: 0.100" (2.5mm)
- Handle: Titanium
- Clip Position: Right
- Tip Carry Position: Tip-Up
- Lock Type: R.I.L.
- Grind: Hollow
- Sheath: N/A
- Origin: Taiwan
By purchasing, the BUYER declares that he/she:
- Is legally entitled to purchase, own, carry and use a knife of this type, and is of legal AGE to do so.
- Is legally entitled to receive the item at the shipping address provided with payment.
- Agrees that the Seller assumes ABSOLUTELY NO LIABILITY for your purchase.
- We are an authorized Spyderco dealer.