TT12 Convertible Backpack - Black
The convertible TT12 is a small everyday carry pack designed in the same style as its larger cousins, the TT22 and TT26 backpacks. The full-length frontal zipper remains a key feature. The shoulder strap of seatbelt material may be rigged in several configurations for different modes of carry from crossbody bag to sling pack to backpack.
- Main compartment with two-way access - top & front
- Spacious main compartment with padded bottom
- Rear interior sleeve fits iPad Mini or small tablet
- 2.75” x 4.5” loop field for attaching morale patches
- Dual front compression straps with side release buckles
- Top zippered flap pocket
- Multiple grab handles on top and sides
- Dual access CCW compartment with security lockout strip
- Shoulder strap converts to backpack, sling pack or crossbody
- Assorted interior side wall mesh pockets
- Zipper pullers with shrink wrapped webbing and plastic fobs
- Skin-friendly seat belt webbing
- Overall size: 5.5"(L) x 7"(W) x 12"(H) | 13.9 x 17.8 x 30.5 cm
- Frontal folding flap pocket: 5"(W) x 6.5"(H) | 12.7 x 16.5 cm
- CCW compartment: 4"(W) x 7"(H) | 10.1 x 17.8 cm
- Central zipper: 13" | 33 cm
- Volume: 366 cu. in. / 6L
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Sleeve pocket: 0.75"(L) x 7"(W) x 6"(H) | 1.9 x 18 x 15.24 cm
- Side mesh pockets: 4" x 5" | 10.2 x 12.7 cm
Main interior bottom
- Padded for additional protection
- Top grab and side handles made from 1" seatbelt webbing
- 1.5" wide adjustable seatbelt shoulder strap
- 500D water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- YKK zipper pulls with paracord ties
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex® nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.