Amsec/American Security IRC412 Drawer Safe
- Heavy duty steel construction. No fire protection.
- Convenient motorized locking system, incorporating the latest technology.
- Easy to read, large LED display lets you know the status of the safe.
- 4 to 6 digit combination, standard hotel room configuration (customer sets new combination every time safe is used, quickly and easily, or uses credit card.
- Reliable ADA approved keypad.
- Electronic override can be set by security personnel.
- Runs on 4 AA batteries. If batteries should go dead, each safe has a by-pass power cable (9v battery required).
- Lock-out penalty if the combination is entered wrong, the safe will lock up for 15 minutes, frustrating the would-be burglar.
- Spacious interior.
- Two anchor holes with mounting hardware included.
- Attractive carpeted bottom hides anchor bolts.
- Electrostatic powder-coated finish in a textured black.
- Guest instruction label included.
- All of the above features, in a low-profile configuration that fits easily into a drawer. Only requires a 5" clearance.
Outside Dimensions: 4.5"H x 12"W x 14"D