Amsec Star C5 In-The-Floor Safe
Star® Round Lift-Out Door Floor Safes are engineered with advanced security features. STAR tube safes have been the standard for gas stations, fast food, small retail establishments and home owners for over 50 years.
The standard "C" rate door has a combination lock with removable dial, and a solid door (some people call it a head) with no slot.
Available door options are:
- Combination lock door, no slot
- Combination lock door, with slot
- Medeco® key lock door, no slot
- Medeco® key lock door, with slot
When installed correctly in a concrete floor, this safe provides excellent burglary and fire resistance.
8.75 Dia. x 13.5 Depth
- Manipulation resistant, unitized U.L. Group II key changeable lock protected by a revolving carburized hardplate.
- Removable dial and drive/drill resistant spindle preventing damage from burglary attack and additional protection from hold-up.
- Door, 7-1/4" clear opening, is 1-3/4" solid steel, and is considered "C" rate. (better than "B" rate)
- Door is securely locked by three bolts each requiring over 25,000 pounds to shear.
- Each locking bolt has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt.
- Body — Heavy “B” rate construction.
- Water resistant, high impact molded dust cover with rubber “O”-ring seal does not rattle or slide like most covers.