Kevo Deadbolt 2nd Gen
- Your Smartphone is now your key - touch to open convenience with the 2nd generation Kevo
- Kevo 2nd Gen now works with Alexa voice commands (requires Kevo Plus hub, sold separately for $99 via Kevo App)
- Remote lock access & monitoring requires Kevo Plus hub, sold separately for $99 via Kevo App
- 3rd Gen Kevo App provides faster and more reliable connection. Smaller and sleeker metal interior with improved install experience
- NOW get FREE ekeys! Send and manage eKey access via smartphone - receive notifications and monitor lock history
- NOTE: Kindly refer the Instructional Video from the Image Section and User Manual from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.
- Works with Fob (sold separately) or traditional key with new advanced SmartKey security
- Works with select iOS and Android devices (wider compatibility with updated Google Play Kevo app which determines full and partial compatibility) - please check compatibility (below) before purchase
- Smart Home compatibility with Amazon Alexa, Ring Doorbell, Skybell, Nest Learning Thermostat, select Honeywell Thermostats, Android Wear and IFTTT
Touch-to-Open Bluetooth Smart Lock
When your phone is outside, Kevo will recognize you approaching your front door and will unlock when touched, so your phone can stay in your pocket or purse.
Remote access also available with upgrade to Kevo Plus WiFi hub.
Detects Your Location
Kevo is intelligent enough to know whether you and your phone are inside or outside of your home before unlocking. When your phone is indoors, Kevo maintains your home's security and will not unlock if touched, keeping your family secure.
New Advanced SmartKey Security
Advanced SmartKey Security provides strong resistance against sophisticated forced entry techniques and undetectable entry methods, like lock picking and lock bumping. Kevo is ANSI Grade 2, BHMA Certified, and UL Fire Rated.
Easy to Install
Kevo fits standard doors (1-3/4 inch) and installs in minutes with just a screwdriver. Kevo app contains an interactive step-by-step guide to installing and configuring the lock. Lock also includes color-coded connectors, mounting plate, standard and drive latch, and easy-access window on interior.
How Secure is My Kevo Lock?
Kevo is extremely secure, both digitally and mechanically. Kevo uses multiple levels of encryption to increase digital security, and it is continually reviewed by independent digital security experts. The lock also contains Kwikset's patented New Advanced SmartKey technology, which is tested to the most stringent lock picking, key bumping, and physical security standards.
Kevo is ANSI Grade 2, BHMA Certified, and UL Fire Rated, promising the best in home security.
Lost phone? Log into your online account to disable your phone access and suspend eKeys within seconds.
For added convenience and peace of mind, set your Kevo 2nd Gen to automatically re-lock the door 30 seconds after unlocking.