Replacement Keys for Stack-On/Sentinel/RangeMaxx Cabinets
One set of 2 keys. These are only keys that start with the letter i (I) followed by the number 8 and two more numbers. Not original keys. These are replacement code keys. They do not have black heads like the originals.
You must follow all requirements below to order.
By placing this order you are certifying that you are the owner of record for the safe and that the keys will not be used in any unlawful manner. KEYS cannot be billed to one address and shipped to another. Your billing address is your shipping address. Orders that do not meet these criteria will be immediately cancelled and refunded. We must be able to read the driver's license number or passport number, and your date of birth. We must be able to clearly see the picture on the i.d. Orders will be refunded if these items are blacked out.
To complete your order:
1. Click on the square next to the certification of ownership statement.
2. Type the name of the safe owner in the certification of owner's name box. The name you type MUST MATCH the name on the bill to and ship to section of your order. No exceptions can be made to this policy. By placing this order you are certifying that you are the owner of record for the safe. KEYS WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED if billing and shipping address are the same and the uploaded id has the same name and address or corrected address that match. If you have recently moved, the corrected address must be on your uploaded document. This information will all be provided to law enforcement in case there is any illegal activity resulting from your purchase.
3. Choose your key number and add to cart. If you need two different keys, you will have to order one set, then return to this page and order the second set.
4. Upload photo I.D. - Passport or United States Driver's License only. This document must show a matching certification name as on your order. No exceptions. If you receive a message that your file is invalid when you try to upload it, then your file size is too large. Minimum age to order keys is 18. We must be able to clearly see your picture, date of birth, address, and document number or driver's license number.
5. We can't stress this enough - your ship to address must be the same as the bill to address. We will not ship to an address that is not your bill to address. If your bill to address is a PO box, then we can only ship via USPS. UPS does not ship to PO boxes.
Your order will not process without completion of all items. Orders that do not meet any of these criteria will be immediately cancelled and refunded. All orders are reviewed by a HUMAN BEING. There are NO EXCEPTIONS TO ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS.
If the back of your safe has a key number followed by -2, please disregard the -2. For Example I822-2 is really just I822, or I824-2 is really just I824, etc.
We can only provide the following key#'s:
I801, I802, I803, I804, I805, I806, I807, I808, I809, I810, I811, I812, I813, I814, I815, I816, I817, I818, I819, I820, I821, I822, I823, I824, I825, I826, I827, I828, I829, I830, I831, I832, I833, I834, I835, I836, I837, I838, I839, I840, I841, I842, I843, I844, I845, I846, I847, I848, I849, I850, I851, I852, I853, I854, I855, I856, I857, I858, I859, I860, I861
Keys will not have the black head as shown in the picture above, but they should work as long as you have provided the correct key code and if there is nothing wrong with the lock itself. Each set is tested in a matching lock before shipping.
Please choose your key number above. You can find your key# from your safe paperwork, stamped into an existing key, or stamped on the lock body itself if you are able to remove the lock. The key number may also be on the back of the safe along with the model number.
If you are looking for keys that start with "GL", please see this listing: Stack On GL Code Keys
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Brand new Stackon cabinet, just moved in, and amidst all the boxes the keys go missing. Enter safeandlockstore.com. I ordered replacement keys, and when they arrived they worked perfectly! Look better than the originals as well. Extremely satisfied, plus I am sure that there are more great things at this site. Thanks guys!
I needed a key for a sentinel gun case and was so glad when I found this place. I received the keys in two days and they worked perfectly.
Super fast shipping and got the job done! Keys worked better than original ones! After losing both the original keys I did some searching and found this site and saved me from breaking into cabinet and boy am I glad I did...will share with my friends what a great job they did.
Made the mistake of putting my Stack-On keys in a "safe" place. Haven't seen them since. I was very relieved to find this product as I no longer have the receipt for the cabinet. It fits my cabinet perfectly and was shipped quickly. Now I'm finally off to the range.
The Stack-On cabinet was a Christmas gift to my then 18 yr old. Original receipt was lost and not long after he lost his keys. I had the second key which I gave to him and set out to get a replacement. Stack-On process wouldn't work as the receipt was gone and 3 years ago a Google search didn't direct me to Safe and Lock store. I tried a local locksmith whom I had known for years and he researched and test cut several blanks but nothing fit. 2 weeks ago I did a new online search and found Safe and lock store.com!!! Order arrived quickly as expected and the keys are a perfect match. I will absolutely use this store again
Ordered the product more than a week ago and still have not received it. You use the snail mail (USPS) when you should use a service that has some means of tracking the shipment.
Reply From Safeandlockstore.com:
The customer did receive his product. When you choose free shipping, we use the USPS when we can. We do provide a tracking number with every USPS shipment. Unfortunately, USPS has had several cost cutting measures that have slowed down delivery of first class mail.
I ordered a pair of keys for my gun safe on Jan 27th and they arrived today! That's a whole week including getting them across the border. I'd call that a huge success no matter how you slice it.
Consider Canadian shipments as successful.
The original keys can't be easily duplicated (that's a good thing) and it's kind of a pain in the butt getting them from the manufacturer. But,this vendor is a supplier and was able to provide keys to my 2-year old safe.