Spyderco C11PBK Delica Black Saber Grind VG10 FRN
If you already own a Delica or Endura, you have one of the best selling knives Spyderco makes. The knife you have just acquired is a bit different from the normal C10 Endura4 and C11 Delica4 Lightweights. They are now available in a range of new handle colors with full-flat ground blades.
Their FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handles come in new vibrant tones including blue, green, brown, gray and purple. Molded onto the handle's surface is Bi-Directional Texturing? for slip-free tactile traction. Inside the handle are dual skeletonized stainless steel liners which strengthen the knife without additional weight and double as an anchor for external and internal components to attach through generating more sturdiness and rigidity.
The blades are full flat-ground VG-10 with a thinner highly refined cutting edge and a larger 13mm opening hole. Added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left-or right-handed clip.
Flat-ground Delica Lightweights are produced in limited numbers as part of the 2010 production line up.
Model Number: C11PBK
- Country Of Origin: Japan
- Closed: 4.25”
- Overall: 7.13"
- Blade: 2.88"
- Edge: 2.56"
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle: FRN Bi-Directional Texturing
- Knife Lock: Backlock w/ David Boyle Dent
- Handedness: Right or Left Hand Carry
- Tip Carry Position: Tip Up or Tip Down Carry
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Edge Type: Plain Edge - Saber Grind
Please know and understand your local laws and regulations BEFORE purchasing this item.
By purchasing, the BUYER declares that he/she:
- Is legally entitled to purchase, own, carry and use a knife of this type, and is of legal AGE to do so.
- Is legally entitled to receive the item at the shipping address provided with payment. We do not refund for confiscated items.
- Agrees that the Seller assumes ABSOLUTELY NO LIABILITY for your purchase.