Spyderco Police Stainless Steel Model#C07PS
Time and again law enforcement officers have opted for the Police Model since its debut in 1984. Spyderco packs as much blade length as possible into the handle for big cutting power in a slim profile.
The Police Model has a David Boye dent cut out of the locking lever allowing you to gorilla grip the knife without accidentally releasing the lock. The blade is hollow-ground VG-10 and thick at the tip for added strength with a weight-reducing swedge along the spine. All stainless, the handle is perfect for engraving or embossing. Steel clip positions the knife for tip-down pocket carry.
Model Number: C07PS - Plain/Serrated
Country Of Origin: Japan
- Closed: 5 5/16” 141mm
- Overall: 9 7/16" 240mm
- Blade: 4 1/8" 104mm
- Edge: 3 13/16" 97mm
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle: Stainless
- Knife Lock: David Boyle Dent Back Lock
- Handedness: Right Hand Carry
- Tip Carry Position: Tip Down Carry
- Weight: 5.6 oz. 159g
- Edge Type: Combo Edge
Please know and understand your local laws and regulations BEFORE purchasing this item.
By purchasing, the BUYER declares that he/she:
- Is legally entitled to purchase, own, carry and use a knife of this type, and is of legal AGE to do so.
- Is legally entitled to receive the item at the shipping address provided with payment.
- Agrees that the Seller assumes ABSOLUTELY NO LIABILITY for your purchase.