Armstrong RFID cabinet lock SDWS-BK101DR
Invisible lock with automatic open mechanism for cabinet doors. For door thickness from 3/16" to 1-3/16".
- Spring piston mechanism enables the cabinet door to pop out after opening the lock with RFID card.
- SDWS-BK101DR: Low Freq : 125 KHZ
- SDWS-BK101DR : High Freq : 13.56 MHZ
- MANAGEMENT (PROGRAMMING) CARD- is used to create user card
- User card is the key of the lock
- Uses 3 standard AAA alkaline batteries * Batteries are not included **
- The same RF card can be shared by any other SDWS-BK101DR lock
Cabinets with Euro-concealed hinges will not work with this lock. Only hinges without built-in force mechanism will work with this lock.
- ABS housing Black finish.
- 3 keys (cards) (Programming, service card and customer card).
- 1 Sensor area sticker
- 1 Striking plate
- 6 Screws
- Set up instructions
- Mounting instructions
- SDWS-BK101DR Electronic lock