Sargent & Greenleaf 6730-100 Group 2 Mechanical Safe Lock, Dial, & Dial Ring Package
Part# 6730-100. Replaces S&G 6700 series locks, Lagard 3330 series locks, Big Red, Ilco, Precision, and many other combination locks that use the industry standard mounting footprint for the Group 2 lock, and a 5/16 spindle on the dial.
Includes standard brass bolt lock with industry standard mounting footprint, D300 black & white, large knob, convertible dial. Dial spindle is long enough to accommodate a 3.4 inch door thickness. Matching black dial ring included. Convertible dial means you can change the non-keylocking dial that comes with this kit into a key locking dial with the purchase of additional parts - key lock cylinder - and key lock escutcheon. (Parts needed to do this are:Sargent & Greenleaf Key Lock Cylinder For Safe Dials, Sargent & Greenleaf Key Lock Dial Insert Escutcheon)
- Three combination wheels for 1,000,000 possible combinations
- Patented S&G torque adjuster enhances security by maintaining proper wheel pack tension
- Integral relock trigger thwarts punch attacks
- Brass four-way drive cam allows mounting RH, LH, VU, or VD
- Metal wheels (brass and aluminum) for long, dependable life
- Brass lever
- Uses S&G's Magic Module® footprint to match the mounting dimensions of most mechanical and electronic safe locks
Professional installation of this product is recommended. This is a quality upgrade for safes presently using 6741 safe lock packages and many others.
Complete instructions for installation and operation can be found at http://www.sargentandgreenleaf.com/knowledgebase/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/book_mech_locks.pdf
S&G and Sargent & Greenleaf are some of the trademarks of Stanley Black and Decker or its affiliates.