Gardall Safe Model #1818/2-G-C Two Hour U.L. Fire Rated Safe. MADE IN THE USA - SYRACUSE, NY
More than the average fire safe, the Gardall U.L. 2 Hour 350 degree fire rated safe also has burglary resistant features not found in other fire safes, including three way bolt work. This safe is not plastic and it has the industry-preferrred Sargent & Greenleaf U.L. listed Group II safe lock with over 1 million possible combinations.
- Safe body color is gray
- Thick 4-1/4" door with recessed anti-pry design. Safe walls are 2-1/2" thick.
- Five active bolts that lock in three directions, and extend deep into the safe body
- Center bolt down hole with hardware included for easy installation
- U.L. listed Group II mechanical lock
- 1 adjustable shelf
- U.L. 2-Hour Fire Label, furnace-tested to 1850 degrees Farenheit for two hours. Interior temperature of safes stays less than 350 degrees Farenheit during the test and cool down.
- Solid chrome-plated handle with shear point to prevent the safe from being forced open by handle attack
- Independent relocker and hardplate to prevent drilling attack on locking mechanism
Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
Outside dimensions: 25” H x 17¼” W x 25¾” D (Add 2" to overall depth for handle and dial projection)
Inside dimensions: 18” H x 12” W x 17¾” D
This size will accommodate a business size checkbook or a small cash drawer, front to back, not side to side.
Cubic Inches 3834, cubic feet 2.22
51% larger than the 1812/2 for only slightly more money.
Weight: 392 lbs
Safes ship via trucking company. You must be present to receive and sign for the safe. You must provide us with a valid phone number for the freight company to call for appointment. Freight carrier will call you prior to delivery. Safe will arrive on a truck with a liftgate to get it to the ground. SAFES ARE NOT DELIVERED INSIDE YOUR HOME. You must be able to get it inside the home yourself. Do not accept damaged safes unless you are willing to keep them and file a freight claim with the freight carrier. If safe is damaged and you are not willing to file a freight claim with the freight carrier, mark the bill of lading "freight damaged, return to sender." We will send you another safe right away. (Most safes are delivered without damage, but it is important that you know what to do if there is damage!)
Ships to 48 contiguous states ONLY. Not available to ship elsewhere. Usually ships within 48 business hours via freight carrier, Monday-Friday only. Carrier does not bring inside. Liftgate service included. You must provide phone number and be available to receive.
Priced in compliance with manufacturer's MAP policy.