National C9100 Mailbox Lock Replacement
- This is the "new style" mailbox lock.
- Will retrofit existing NDCBU's (Neighborhood Delivery Collection Box Unit) and CBU's (Cluster Box Unit) with "Double D" style cutout.
- The only mailbox lock to meet and exceed U.S. Postal Service specification "USPS-L-1172C"
- The only approved mailbox lock to fit new USPS-STD-4C Boxes
- Keyed different - 3 keys per lock
- Bright nickel finish
- Stainless steel plug
- Operates clockwise (if you need counterclockwise, order lock #C9200)
- 12" taper on cylinder head
- Able to accommodate up to 3/16" cam
- Shipped without a cam for replacement of locks for new Std 4C boxes shipped only to USPS
- Drain holes on the bottom of the cylinder
- Will include spring clip, mounting nut, 3 keys
- How the lock opens determines key rotation