Gardall MS129-G-E Electronic Fire Safe Home Safe
These safes are made to Gardall’s exact specifications and brought to you with the same care and quality you have come to expect from Gardall. Electronic push button lock requires 4-AA batteries (included.) All fire safes in this series have plated interlocking bolts that extend into the safe walls to prevent tampering and removal of doors. The doors are precision built of extra heavy steel, full swinging on heavy duty hinges with interlocking, tongue and groove closure on all sides of the door frame. Safe comes with a center bolt down hole and hardware to anchor the safe down.
- Programmable electronic lock with over-ride.
- Powder coated paint for increased durability
- Center bolt down ( hardware included )
- Pull-out tray for storage of small items
- 1-hour K.I.S fire label and a U.L 1-hour, 350°F label
- Gardall warranty
Outside dimensions: 16¾"H x 13½"W x 15¼"D
Inside dimensions: 12¾"H x 9½"W x 10¼"D
Weight: 85 pounds
Priced in compliance with manufacturer's MAP policy.