Gardall MS912-G-E Electronic Lock Fire Safe
These safes are made to Gardall’s exact specifications and brought to you with the same care and quality you have come to expect from Gardall. Safe comes with electronic push button lock that requires 4- AAA batteries (included.) All fire safes in this series have plated interlocking bolts that extend into the safe walls to prevent tampering and removal of doors. The doors are precision built of extra heavy steel, full swinging on heavy duty hinges with interlocking, tongue and groove closure on all sides of the door frame. Safe comes with a center bolt down hole and hardware to anchor the safe down.
- Programmable electronic lock with over-ride
- Powder coated paint for increased durability
- Center bolt down ( hardware included )
- Pull-out tray for storage of small items
- 1-hour K.I.S. label. Also a U.L 1-hour, 350°F label
- Gardall warranty for all products
Outside dimensions: 13½"H x 16¾"W x 15¼"D
Inside dimensions: 9½"H x 12¾"W x 10¼"D
Weight: 85 pounds
Priced in accordance with manufacturer's MAP policy.